Maison de l'Artisan
Hall 3, Stand D05
Created in 1957, Maison de l'Artisan is a public Institution in charge of promoting Moroccan handicraft products at a local and international level.
Main missions :
- Promote Moroccan handicraft products within the national and international markets ;
- Build the international Brand image of Moroccan Handicraft to raise its visibility at the national and international level ;
- Support Moroccan Handicraft sales through out distribution networks.
Prospection and commercial development actions
- Prospection and development actions of relationships between producers and distribution networks to support commercial exchanges and business opportunities ;
- Partnership with distribution networks both at a local and international level to facilitate and increase handicraft sales ;
- Support of handicraft companies by partially taking in charge participation fees to international exhibitions.
- Type of business: Association (professional)
- Founding year: 1957
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser