DOMOTEX 2020, 10 - 13 January
Louis de Poortere is on the crest of a wave with its worldwide best selling "Vintage Collection" by De Poortere Deco!
Vintage brings sparkling colours which are ...
The all new Cameo Collection features a variety of soft and cosy colours that will match white leaded or light coloured nordic furniture.
Ideal for a country house ...
Louis De Poortere qualities are woven in pure New Zealand wool on wilton looms. A rock-solid traditional technique with numerous advantages: exceptional comfort and durability.
Richelieu Velours is still simply sublime and dashingly modern, even after 40 years of existence. The most fantastic velours on the market ever.
Group de Poortere has acquired worldwide reputation as manufacturer of the most beautiful woven velvets for carpets and fabrics.
The group has the largest vertically integrated wilton production of the industry:
- own spinning
- own dying
- own weaving
- own confection
- own logistical platform
- strong procedures for incoming raw materials and outgoing finished goods
Our benefits are
-Specialists in producing authentic woven Wilton carpets
- Use the finest 100% pure new wool yarns for the ultimate in luxury.
- Woven to exacting manufacturing standards using the finest quality raw materials.
- Using 2ply and 3 ply yarns for extra resilience.
- Focussed on sustainability, with products developed to be 100% biodegradable.
Rue de la Royenne 45A
Phone: +32 56 393393
Fax: +32 56 393306