The perfect solution for carpet drying processes
The carpet dryer SUPRA-FLOW with conveyor system operates on the throughflow principle. At the entrance to the dryer, the carpet is pinned onto horizontal return stenter chains and is guided through the dryer between the chains. During its passage through the dryer, the carpet is supported by a conveyor belt. This allows an air impingement of the carpet from the upper pressure zone. The difference in pressure between the upper and lower pressure zone results in a forced air flow through the carpet.
SUPRA-FLOW offers decisive advantages
- the conveyor belt extends over the entire width and length of the dryer
- maximum air impingement; prerequisite for a high drying performance
- no sagging of the carpet between the supporting rollers
- no distortion during transport through the dryer
- the conveyor belt is accessible offering easy access to the dryer for maintenance work