Patented and unique all over: The mixers of the BM series are based on a completely new and dynamic oscillation process. The gas and the medium are homogenised here by oscillating movements of the mixer head and the inertia of the mixture.
Oscillating mixer head matching your requirement
- The oscillating mixer head comes in different versions, always with respect to the actual requirement of the user, the product to be used and the required quantity.
- The mixer heads can be extended with different mixer elements variably. The offer ranges from simple mixer elements with bushings to laser-cut disks with specially developed cross-sections.
Powder, fibres and entire fixed parts can be aerated together with the product. Along with the known advantages of the variability, the other advantages of the system are:
- No mechanical mixing head gasket
- Gentle feeding thanks to low shear force
- Dispensing additives is possible directly into the mixer head.
- Aeration of products with powders, fibres or lumpy parts
- Up to 70% energy saving compared to conventional systems in the market plus longer service life
- Optional temperature control
- Automatic cleaning system - optional
Highest quality in the new beba design
In contrast to the systems sold until now, this design is now optimized. All the components necessary for the functioning of the mixer are now in one frame.
- The stainless steel frame has lockable covers all around, also made of stainless steel.
- The frame consists of adjustable feet.
- The mixer can be easily moved with a lifting device.
- The switch cabinet is assembled vibration-free on the same frame.
- The electrical plug-in connections between the switch cabinet and the mixer head drive give a special option of using one control for different mixer heads and applications.
- The control panel is now in a separate stainless steel box, which is attached on a rotary arm across the system and can be operated from all sides.