The Eltex EYE is a flexible system designed for yarn fault detection on tufting machines.
It is designed to improve quality and efficiency by reducing mending and down time.
Two differnt yarn detection priciples are available:
The yarn sensors are fitted between the feed rollers and the needles.
100% of missing yarn in the carpet are detected.
2) CoTS (Clamp on Tube Sensors)
The yarn sensors are fitted on the tubes between the tufting machine and the creel.
100% End-Out Detection
Tight-End Detection for most yarn types.
· All events are logged in real time and can be used for statistics and
· Networkable to a central database
· Automatic addressing of all the system parts
· Easy to change system configuration
· Fast learning of positions in use
(no ON/OFF switches on the sensors)
· Simple connections with modular connectors
· Robust sensors in metal housings
· Sensor parameters can be set for different groups of yarn,
· Ethernet, CAN Bus, or Modbus (available for OEM interface)
· Yarn fault position is shown on the terminal with user defined yarn