DOMOTEX 2019, 11 - 14 January
The deckglider also creates a 10 mm gap between the substructure and the deck boards to prevent shearing of the stainless steel screws , for use with low-swelling and low-shrinkage timbers.However, in contrast to distance strips , the boards are fastened indirectly , i.e. screw heads cannot be seen on the surface of the deck .
The construction of an open-air space is accompanied by an extensive set of requirements. In developing the DrainTec drainage grate, we turned our attention to the ...
To present the Eurotec decking products
- incl. small decking sample
- incl. presentation display
- individually stocked
The new deck support system comprises an aluminium substructure that allows spans of up to 3 m, depending on the desired loading capacity.
The support system can ...
Advantages of aluminium:
- Form-stable, straight, load-bearing, torsion-free
- Resistant to weather, UV exposure, insects and rot
- The special shape of the profiles ...
For longlife deckings:
- 4 different feet in assembly height 2,5 - 20,0 cm
- like our usually adjustable feet with L adapter
- for classical wood or aluminium ...
From now on, we can offer you a modular system: innovative, universal, versatile and user-friendly!
The new Profi-Line series of adjustable pedestals consists of ...
Distance strip for visible fastening of deck boards
The distance strip is particularly suitable for the visible fastening of
decks, it acts as a spacer and enables ...