Created in 1957, Maison de l'Artisan is a public Institution in charge of promoting Moroccan handicraft products at a local and international level.
Main missions :
- Promote Moroccan handicraft products within the national and international markets ;
- Build the international Brand image of Moroccan Handicraft to raise its visibility at the national and international level ;
- Support Moroccan Handicraft sales through out distribution networks.
Prospection and commercial development actions
- Prospection and development actions of relationships between producers and distribution networks to support commercial exchanges and business opportunities ;
- Partnership with distribution networks both at a local and international level to facilitate and increase handicraft sales ;
- Support of handicraft companies by partially taking in charge participation fees to international exhibitions.