Located in Burgundy, France, Ducerf Group is a family business founded in 1885 and one of the French leaders in hardwood production.
At Ducerf, wood is considered holistically, together with all its applications. The group carries out of the first and second transformation of various hardwood species, and mostly oak timber.
Rough or processed, wood is always treated to offer its best potential.
Ducerf exports to many countries while evolving with market.
Mains products of DUCERF GROUPE :
- Boules and selected boards: oak or other species
- Square-edge lumbers / strips for parquetry, cabinet-market, joinery...
- Squared oakwood (beams)
- Wood sleepers (railway sleepers)
- Panels : solid, finger jointed or three-ply
- finger jointed or solid scantlings and door frame
- Cladding an decking in natural wood or heat treated wood