In the carpet and fitted-carpet segments in particular, there is a huge selection of colourful patterns or subtle tone-in-tone designs, featuring high-end materials that match the most varied interior styles: circles and circle segments, triangles and lozenges, checkered patterns and squares in many different varieties, as well as elaborate graphic structures. Asymmetrical waves or exuberant 1970-style patterns make for eye-catching floors in modern homes, while, for the more traditionally inclined, there is a large variety of oriental designs.
Textile floor coverings
Floors that make you feel right at home
Small or large, geometric and graphic patterns are given a leading role when it comes to flooring. There are no limits to the imagination.
Become an exhibitor
UNIQUE YOUNIVERSE - New opportunities
- Individualization: New visitor target groups at your stand
- Framing Trends: Magnet for visitors thanks unique product installations
- Lifestyle and trends: Emotional benefits and a new trade fair experience for your visitors
- Competitive advantages: Only at DOMOTEX
- Networking: Establish business contacts
- Market overview: The top decision makers of the industry in one place